TV Shows and Movies in General

 For the English TV shows and movies, I can watch the movie or episode in one tab and be browsing the internet in another tab because I understand English.  I may watch the scenes if there's a lot of action scenes.


It gets harder for me when watching foreign shows and movies with subtitles.  Because I don't know the language, I'm reliant on reading the subtitles telling me what the characters are saying, so I can't be browsing in another tab.  Digimon Adventure (2020) is one of few shows where I'm watching the subtitles.  When I had hulu subscription, I had seen the dubbed version for Digimon Adventure (2020).  For the first two seasons of Digimon, I mostly seen the dubbed English version.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon

Rewatch of "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon"

Boy in the Box