It was strange that Davis knew the words "Digi-armor energize" in the first episode ( Enter Flamedramon ), but Yolei and Cody had to be told that in the second episode ( The Digiteam Complete ). The new digidestined's digimon reverted to in training forms in the real world, but Gatomon is champion in the real world and Patamon is a rookie in the real world. In Opposites Attract, Kari and Yolei took turns slapping each other. Funny dialogue "I thought cats land on their feet." ( A New Digitude ) "Looks like you have some cavities that need filling." ( A New Digitude ) "did you forget to wrap your brain in those bandages?" ( Arukenimon's Tangled Web ) "Besides some guy with a letter opener on his face trying to kill me, I'm happy to say I don't have any problems." ( The Last Temptation of the DigiDestined )
Comments
Post a Comment