Cold Case Musings

I am reviewing Cold Case, the CBS show about cold cases the Philadelphia homicide detectives worked on.  Spoilers alert.  I first saw the show on HBO Max but found roku had the full episodes for free, so rewatched the show.


Season 1, Episode 3 - "Our Boy is Back"

The perp had to be brave bragging to the police that he's back in Philadelphia raping women.  I think he wanted to get caught because of his demons.

Season 2

Scotty was humping his coworker's sister, Christina.  I'm not sure I would be brave enough to hump family members of my coworkers.


Season 3, Episode 23 - "Joseph"

The chemistry / scene between Lily Rush and her partner, Scotty Valens, when Scotty is at Lily's home after she called in sick was awkward at the end.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon

Rewatch of "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon"

Boy in the Box