Pokemon

Pokemon 

  • is a billion-dollar kids' franchise ($92 to $94 billion) 
  • is the highest grossing franchise in the world
  • had 25 seasons
  • is currently in 26th season - Pokemon Horizons
  • has 1164 Pokemon
Totodile is a favorite  of mine because Ash's Totodile liked to dance.  I even have the Totodile plush and trading cards featuring the Johto's water starter.  I am an older fan.  I posted a lot of Totodile pictures on Instagram and Facebook.

The theme songs I didn't like for Pokemon were

  • Pokemon Advanced
  • Pokemon Battle Frontier
  • Pokemon Battle Dimension (TV version)
  • Pokemon Black and White
  • Pokemon Journeys the Series
  • Pokemon Masters Journeys


Most of the theme songs I disliked were after 4Kids got replaced as the production company.  

I tended to scroll past Team Rocket trio's motto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewatch of "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon"

Boy in the Box